Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Black Beret


I bought a black beret today. It's been something I've been meaning to do for years, I've just never got around to it. I've never exactly been financially stable, I'm good with money, I've just never had much of it, and when I had the money, I didn't have the means to get to the mall. Now I have the means, not the money, but in honor of my second job interview I splurged a little and bought a couple warm cozy items for fall/winter. It was only $10.50!! I feel so glamorous, so poetic, so fashion, so Paris. (not Hilton, of course) I may never take it off. I'm dreaming of matching it with my pink princess peacoat and my black cashmere scarf, and the new boots I just bought. I suppose I'd pair them with my black leather (possibly pleather, I don't know they were an Amvets find) gloves with the bows on them, though I wish my cashmere ones hadn't ended up in a snowbank during a particularly sudden snowstorm during a shopping excursion last January. I'm going to look so cute this winter. I'm also very glad I got boots, cute ones, I really didn't want to go another winter all Uggs all the time, their not even real Uggs, their not even real sheepskin. I really should get one of my friends in Australia to ship them over, I know where they can get sheepskin boots mad cheap. Or all just hold out as a reason to visit once again, I miss it terribly, I miss them terribly. Back on the subject of hats, I finally found the white knit hat I've been dreaming of (for less time than the black beret, but still a significant amount of time) however, I do not have as much hair as I've had while dreaming of it and realize it will do better to wait until next winter, or when I actually get the job. Well, I'm actually on a hardworking streak lately, so I'm going to take advantage of it and try not to do my homework at the last minute for once.

0 comments:

 

Lipstick On My Teeth Copyright © 2011 | Designed by: Mandy