Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just A Quicky

I made a new layout!!
I'll probably be tweaking it all week... I'm not to great with html so it's a process... I just make the graphics and past them in basically
I hope that's legal
I'll write about something interesting soon... probably tomorrow... no not tomorrow, tomorrow's a very busy day. I have sewing class, then Operation Christmas Child, and later, I'm going to an invite only Ingrid Michaelson concert!! (which is kinda bad cuz I'm ditching rock for Darfur, but I'm still WAY excited) I LOVE Ingrid Michaelson!
Well... I have class in 8 hours... but for some reason I'm only getting 4 hours of sleep... (the downside to living in a hotel on the OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY)

stay sweet.

1 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I am so jealous! I love her!

 

Lipstick On My Teeth Copyright © 2011 | Designed by: Mandy