Friday, June 5, 2009

Conversations That Go On In My House

Taylor (16 Year Old Sister): *gives potential relationship advice*
Me: Seriously?
Taylor: What?
Me: It's weird that your trying to give me advice on this
Taylor: I know right?
Debbie (Stepmom): What's going on? Does Mandy have a boyfriend?
Me: WHAT?!?!!!!????? Noooooooooooooooo
Taylor: Yes!!!! well, no, but she will!!!
Debbie: What's his name?
Me: WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!!!??!! Really?!?!
Debbie: Well, don't you want a boyfriend?
Me: No... well... argh... seriously?
Debbie: Why don't you want a boyfriend?
Me: not right now, don't have time, I just can't cuz like um...
Debbie:...
Me: (frantically thinking of excuses) I don't have time for a boyfriend, I mean the poor boy, he'd have to deal with me being all "Um, actually I can't go out, I have to do this thing and that thing and that other thing, and tomorrow won't work either.. I think I might maybe be able to see you next thursday"
Debbie: Well he can go to all that stuff with you

SERIOUSLY?
*facepalm* I will never win this
No one in my family seems to understand the fact that I'm completely ok with being single at this point in my life
It's even worse when I go to grandma's house and get the "so, is there any young men in your life right now?"
oh family, you gotta love 'em right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than family!

 

Lipstick On My Teeth Copyright © 2011 | Designed by: Mandy